NATIONAL NEWS - ABC
- Trump touches down in Israel, says 'rare opportunity' for peace The president hopes a joint meeting with both sides will come later.
- Firefighters advance on blaze southeast of San Diego Firefighters report progress against wildfire that forced hundreds of people to evacuate a popular campground and small community southeast of San Diego
- Senate Republicans quietly working on health overhaul bill In closed-door meetings, Senate Republicans are trying to write legislation dismantling President Barack Obama's health care law.
- US ambassador assures Syrian refugees more help is coming US ambassador to UN assures Syrian refugees that more help is coming, though Trump's 'America First' agenda casts doubt on additional aid
- Billy Bush says he's ready to get back into television Former "Today" host Billy Bush says he's a better man now and ready to get back into television
- Chaffetz hopes Trump didn't call Comey 'nut job' to Russians “I hope that’s not true," Chaffetz said.
- Texas revives transgender 'bathroom bill' for public schools A transgender "bathroom bill" reminiscent of one that caused national uproar in North Carolina now may be on a fast-track to becoming law in Texas _ but only apply to public schools
- ANALYSIS: Trump avoids phrase 'radical Islamic terrorism' in first Middle East speech The image of Trump speaking to Muslim leader was striking and so were his words.
- Turkey: Man detained on US plane just wanted 1st class seat Turkey's official news agency says the FBI has detained a Turkish man who attempted to sit in first class on a Los Angeles-Honolulu flight
- Deputy kills drunk driving suspect who fled, tried to fight State law enforcement officials are investigating after a sheriff's deputy fatally shot a driver who allegedly fled a traffic stop
- Biden: It's time for America to regain unity and purpose Former Vice President Joe Biden is offering assurances that the country's current divisiveness brought on by a presidential election that "churned up some of the ugliest realities" of American life will be temporary
- Sheriff Clarke denies plagiarism, calls reporter a 'sleaze bag' Clarke claimed that he is an appointee of the Department of Homeland Security.
- Turkish NBA player Kanter claims he was detained in airport over political views Oklahoma City's Eric Kanter has been vocal in criticizing the Turkish president.
- Trump calls on Middle Eastern nations to 'drive out' extremists in first major speech abroad The president addressed terrorism in his first high-stakes speech abroad.
- McMaster won't say if President Trump confronted Russian officials about election interference President Donald Trump's national security adviser declined to say if the president confronted Russian officials about the country's interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election during a meeting at the White House earlier this month, telling ABC News Chief Anchor ...
LOCAL NEWS - PNJ
PHP Social Stream: There is no feed to show or you are not connected to the world wide web!
East Hill Hot Spots
Sandwiches, Specialty Items
Sandwiches, Salad, Pizza
Comfort Food With A Twist
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Great Wine, Great Food